eCommerce Sales Specialist
Cosmetic company is North County San Diego is seeking an eCommerce Sales Specialist to join their team!
• Drive e-commerce sales to achieve the annual sales targets.
• Work in conjunction with e-commerce department to achieve and maintain desirable e-commerce presence across all e-commerce sites.
• Strategize online marketing vehicles for accounts.
• Develop and implement promotional opportunities with e-commerce partners.
• Identify and implement new branding initiatives and growth strategies.
• Works directly with e-commerce accounts to determine demand forecasts.
• Lead the implementation and execution of new product launches and large scale holiday promotions.
• Strategize with eCommerce partners to develop the web presence of the brand and launch plan of the brand.
• Analyze account sales to determine opportunity for areas of growth.
• Manage daily e-Commerce activities, including inventory management and promotions.
• Assess industry landscape that leverages full category potential in the digital space while preserving the brand equity.
• Negotiate contracts and terms for partners.
• Other responsibilities and projects as assigned by management.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, and/or related field.
• 3+ years of experience in sales and marketing working with and for consumer brands.
• Experience in an online or e-commerce merchandising environment.
• Experience working with Amazon Vendor Central.
• Proven success with account management and fostering fruitful relationships.
• Strong PC skills utilizing Microsoft Office analytical tools.
• Self-starter attitude.
• Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
• Willingness and ability to take on additional tasks and projects as assigned.
• Positive attitude, honesty and a team player mentality.
• Ability to work under pressure and maintain a sense of urgency.