Our client is a high-end contemporary fashion brand creating the latest apparel and footwear must-haves. Their artistic, fashion-forward, and innovative designs elevate your style to the next level.
As the eCommerce Specialist, you will be responsible for assisting the SVP Merch and maintaining all aspects of the ecommerce site from merchandising to product uploads.
• Develop and maintain all aspects of ecommerce site to drive revenue and brand awareness
• Coordinate and manage product life cycle from shooting, copy writing, uploading products to the site with each collection drop
• Produce and maintain product data, descriptions, imagery, SEO tagging and maintain merchandising calendar by updating homepage imagery and products in categories
• Generate monthly reports on ecommerce sales, analyze SKU level and category performance, and provide inventory recommendations
• Create monthly updates with recommendations based on performance and sales trends to ensure improvement in sales trends, conversion rates, traffic, and general profitability
• Assist with ecommerce related customer service questions
• 2-4 years’ E-commerce experience
• Knowledge of data analytics and reporting
• Proficient with Shopify