Our client is a global brand expansion and licensing agency with a full service creative team that includes product design, graphic design and marketing functions. They manage various brands within apparel, lifestyle, and home goods.
In this role, you would be responsible for supporting the ecommerce manager in the growth and maintenance of online retail sales. You would also be responsible for overseeing online order fulfillment, customer service, exchanges/ returns, merchandise organization, and inventory management.
• Respond to customer web inquiries via email or phone for online merchandise orders; help customers with product selection, answers questions, and suggest available product options
• Log customer problems and feedback in the ticketing system; ensure customer queries are resolved efficiently and accurately
• Process customer returns and exchanges with the highest-level customer service and answer questions professionally and efficiently
• Coordinate product availability and order fulfillment and processes customer orders; oversee and maintain quality control for order fulfillment
• Upload new product to internal websites to promote and sell company products; help with preparing new shipments for release
• Assist with inventory management; review all online merchandise inventory and ensure accuracy
• Bachelor’s degree
• 0-2 years’ related experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite