Ecommerce UX Designer
Our client is a revolutionary and luxurious online destination to discover all your favorite designers’ latest collections in one convenient location. With their glamorous, high-end, and innovative approach, you can effortlessly take the latest fashion looks from the runway to the street.
In this role, you would be responsible for establishing roadmaps for long-term and short term quarterly goals. You would also be responsible for driving product through the entire development cycle and leading product strategy.
• Develop and implement roadmaps for long-term and short term quarterly goals; serve as the key product management contact for the external design and development partner
• Oversee product strategy for the established portfolio by completing detailed market analysis and business cases
• Drive product through the entire development cycle, including concept development and launch; serve as the voice of the customer and user and provide perspective on value of the product roadmap
• Establish differentiation against key competitors and understand the market landscape, emerging technology, and customer needs
• Collaborate with cross-functional internal and external partners to gather requirements for key design and development progress
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or computer science; MBA preferred
• 5+ years’ product management, product marketing, or technical management experience
• Experience as a Product Manager and/or Agile Product Owner on mobile App and/or website/ecommerce products