eCommerce Vendor Manager
eCommerce Vendor Manager
Base: $45-$50k, plus commission
Our client, a sales and marketing agency to online e-tailers, is seeking a motivated, driven individual who would like to learn how to manage the organizations growing product portfolio. The ideal candidate is highly organized, a self-starter, collaborative, and demonstrates a strong sense of ownership with the ability to prioritize.
- Partner with brands on developing and executing marketing budgets and plans annually across all retail partners
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with retail partners to deliver strong sales performance across the brand portfolio
- Maintain and optimize current product listings ensuring accurate customer facing information and content, as well as executing trade initiatives to ensure catalog quality and item relationships.
- Prepare, analyze, and summarize sales and inventory data
- Devise creative and effective sales approaches, solutions and proposals
- Collaborate with internal supply chain and accounting partners as well as external parties in daily maintenance of our supported brands.
- Proactively communicates solution based challenges and brand updates weekly
- 1 -3 years experience in a professional setting
- Must have innate understanding of retail financials
- Have an understanding of ecommerce and/or retail in a virtual environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Tech Savvy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, namely Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance or related field; Advanced Degree preferred
24 Seven is the leading specialized talent recruitment firm for global brands and emerging companies across the US and Internationally. From design concept through product marketing, 24 Seven has the talent network to support brands at every stage of the consumer experience. We are the go-to talent source supporting the world's top teams in Fashion, Retail, Marketing, Interactive and Creative. Our strategic recruiting professionals are proven industry experts and have either personally worked in or recruited exclusively for the industry practice they serve. Their hands-on experience makes them particularly in-tune to your distinct needs. They're experts at perfectly matching candidates to unique client scenarios in: Fashion, Retail, Advertising, Marketing, Design, Interactive/Digital, Media, Beauty, CPG and Entertainment.