EDI Account Manager
Our client, an innovative electronics accessories company, is seeking an EDI Account Manager to join their team!
Essential Job Functions
• Maintain shipping and routing compliance for major accounts.
• Management of required EDI transactions, cancel dates, routing deadlines, shipment methods, etc.
• Daily communication with warehouse teams to ensure on time routing, shipping etc.
• Contact sales reps, buyers and assitants regarding extensions and shipping updates.
• Manage purchase orders from initial bulk allocation through invoicing.
• Ensure all EDI transactions are sent and received by deadline.
• Analyze production scheduling, inventory, and forecasting to anticipate unit needs.
• Analyze, review, dispute an/or submit chargeback violations for processing.
• Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
- Candidates who are not fluent in EDI will not be considered and need not apply.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 2-3 years of customer service/EDI order proessing experience
• Highly proficient with MS Excel
• Excellent communication skills and follow through (written & oral)
• Ability to thrive in faced paced, multi-tasking environment
• Time management, ability to prioritize
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Prior experience with Full Circle, preferred (i.e. Oracle, SAP)
• Prior experience in a consumer products based business, preferred