EDI & Logistics Coordinator
Our client is a popular fashion brand creating the latest chic apparel and accessories. Their contemporary, fashion-forward, and innovative designs are applauded by top fashion editors and stylish trendsetters alike.
In this position, you would be responsible for assisting with order processing, invoices, and purchase orders. You would also be responsible for working with the warehouse for stock retrieval and order deliveries.
• Serve as the key contact for all new season orders, order revisions, and stock orders during the season; organize, enter, and track all orders and send order confirmations to customers and sales team
• Partner with the sales team to resolve discrepancies, missing information, and dropped styles; monitor and maintain customer profiles, including addresses, shipping terms, and special instructions
• Manage order allocations when merchandise is received in the warehouse; create pick tickets and ensure communicated to the warehouse without any errors
• Submit commercial invoices and necessary documentation, such as ITNS for international shipments; follow-up with the warehouse to ensure pick tickets are processed efficiently
• Provide exceptional customer service and assist with collecting and processing payments for all customers with prepaid terms
• 3-5 years’ logistics experience
• Strong communication, organizational, and analytical skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite