EDI Specialist/Key Accounts Sales Support
Leading San Diego based Life-Style Brand is looking for an EDI Specialist/Key Accounts Sales Support to join their team.
Specialist will be responsible for EDI production support to include administration, maintenance, and mapping and will coordinate EDI testing and trading partner implementation initiatives. Additionally, this position will provide Sales Support for specific EDI & Non-EDI Key Accounts . Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to the following):
• Facilitate daily EDI transactions.
• Work with trading partners to resolve any issues.
• Process and monitor all inbound and outbound documents.
• Maintain a working relationship with Key Buyers
• Manage open order file; run file on a daily basis
• Create, review and distribute weekly order fulfillment reports to Key Accounts.
• Provide detailed reports to Sales Managers
• Coordinate with account buyers to obtain PO changes, extensions, ship window modifications, etc.
• Coordinate with shipping department to ensure priority orders with special shipping requests are carried out.
• Maintain spreadsheets provided by accounts, this would include new SKU setup, online setup, and SKU assortment.
• Order product labels for all Key Accounts.
• Facilitate bi-monthly Key Accounts meeting with Operations team.
• Ability to solve customer related problems in high pressure situations
• Stay up to date on knowledge of current sales policies, incentives/programs, warranty procedures, and new product releases.
• 3-5 years EDI experience – preferably with True Commerce, SPS Commerce, and Vendor Net
• Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
• Above average interpersonal communication skills
• 1-3 years working with Key Account Sales Managers and buyers
• Past Sales Support/Call Center experience a plus