Our client is a fashionable, cultured and global women’s accessories brand that dresses the modern woman in pieces that are functional, stylish and prepare her to conquer the world. The accessories and footwear are dripping in inspiration from traveling and quality time. With a company culture that is always fun yet fast-paced, it is the perfect environment to get your entrepreneurial spirit feet wet.
*MUST be open to relocate to the central eastern region.
In this role you will be responsible for wholesale shipments of company products. With the expansion of the brand’s offering of footwear, applicants with Footwear experience are preferred
- Provide required reporting on a regular basis to support management of customer shipments
- Ensure all Wholesale shipments are processed in compliance with customer’s routing guides and shipping instructions
- Manage all incoming EDI 850 and 860 documents while working closely with sales team to ensure correct processing
- Data Entry of bulk orders
- Manage all outgoing 856, 810, 940 and 943 documents
- Manage GXS catalog
- 3-5 years experience in in-house EDI work, fashion logistics and operations
- Must be extremely organized
- Have strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work in the environment of a rapidly growing company