Our client is an iconic technology company creating the latest groundbreaking must-have consumer electronics. Their revolutionary, dynamic, and visionary approach define them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for reviewing and editing sales communications and training and program materials to influence sales audiences. You would also be responsible for editing email, web, print, and mobile content for product launches and learning initiatives.
• Review and edit sales communications and training and program materials to influence sales audiences;
edit email, web, print, and mobile content for product launches and learning initiatives
• Partner with Program Managers, Instructional Designers, Communication Writers, and Graphic Designers to achieve standard guidelines and elevate the quality of the writing
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including other Editors to maintain a working style guide
• Proofread all content for spelling, grammar, and potential legal issues; ensure copy follows brand and style guidelines
• Communicate changes, callouts, and questions quickly and efficiently to the creative team; work directly with writers, designers, and producers
• Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, or related field
• 8+ years’ editing experience
• Expertise in Associated Press or Chicago style