Our client is an iconic company creating the latest groundbreaking must-haves. Their revolutionary, dynamic, and visionary approach define them at the forefront of the industry.
As the Editor, you would be responsible for helping shape a great conversation between sales partners and customers and work on sales communications, training, and programs.
• Help shape a great conversation between sales partners and customers and work on sales communications, training, and programs
• Leverage multiple delivery mechanisms to influence sales audiences around the world and work with
editors, content developers, and graphic designers
• Edit writing to be clear, direct, friendly, persuasive, concise, simple, and practical and become expertly familiar with the company’s style guides and processes
• Review email, web, print, and mobile for product launches and learning initiatives and work with other editors to create and evolve style guides, internal job aids, and internal training
• Partner with business teams, program managers, instructional designers, communications writers, and graphic designers to apply consistent standards and elevate the quality of the writing
• Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, or related field
• At least 8 years of experience in a full-time editing role
• Expertise in Associated Press or Chicago style (grammar, spelling, syntax, diction, and punctuation)
• Proven ability to articulate editing recommendations and collaborate daily with writers
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Proven ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure in a fast-paced environment