Editorial Account Manager
Our client is a premier communications agency presenting creative solutions for an extensive portfolio of the latest beauty, fashion and lifestyle brands. Their modern, integrated, and innovative approach distinguishes them as leaders across the globe.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading and implementing strategic communication plans across clients. You would also be responsible for managing strong relationships with clients and media.
• Manage various accounts and lead brand strategy and communicate account updates to clients via email and conference calls
• Maintain strong client relationships and serve as the key contact for clients and internal brand manager levels and generate media coverage globally
• Plan monthly and yearly client PR strategies and oversee all aspects of events, communications collateral, and marketing initiatives
• Draft and produce press materials, including press kits, releases, and pitches; secure features and product placements in top national, regional, and online media outlets
• Establish and manage strong relationships with clients and key media stakeholders and
maximize relationships to develop new business opportunities
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4-6 years’ public relations experience