Our client is a popular fashion brand based in the heart of San Francisco, creating the latest on-trend apparel and accessories. Their fashion-forward, cool, and contemporary designs are applauded by the most stylish trendsetters.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing print and digital marketing collateral across all digital platforms. You would also be responsible for working with cross-functional teams and ensuring the copy is aligned with the brand’s standards.
• Develop, proofread, and edit various print and digital marketing collateral, including web, app messages, and promotions
• Lead strategic vision for all aspects of ecommerce editorial content; develop and implement comprehensive campaign plans
• Maintain brand voice and tone in all content; edit copy to ensure correct grammar and style; uphold style guidelines of all brands and retail partners
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, such as editorial, design, marketing, production, merchandising, and external vendors
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven editorial copy experience