Editorial Operations News Publication Producer
Our client is an iconic technology company creating the latest groundbreaking must-have consumer electronics. Their revolutionary, dynamic, and visionary approach define them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for supporting the news operations and editorial team. You would also be responsible for overseeing news moderation, content review, and submissions.
• Provide support for the news operations and editorial team; oversee all aspects of news moderation, content review, and submissions
• Scope and structure the project, including resources, timing, and budget; establish project timeline, align stakeholders, and drive a highly collaborative creative process
• Remain current on emerging trends and implement design best practices; provide strategic recommendations to enhance campaign metrics and performance
• Collaborate with cross-functional team members and monitor project progress and propose solutions for potential risks with internal teams
• 1-2 years’ experience in a content moderation or editorial, preferably at a news media organization.
• Proficient with Excel, Numbers, and Keynote
• Understanding of technology behind RSS, XML, web-based editing tools, and content management systems