Our client is a popular beauty brand creating the latest, sustainable must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. With their cool, on-trend, and innovative products, you can effortlessly enjoy life’s most relaxing moments.
In this role, you would be responsible for all education program activities to build the brand’s foot print. You would also be responsible for working with Brand Ambassadors to ensure they are accurately representing the brand in the consumer market.
• Manage all education program activities, including instructor-led classroom, in-spa workshops, and E-learning to build the brand’s foot print
• Work with Brand Ambassadors to ensure they are accurately representing the brand in the consumer market
• Create education content and work directly with the founder to ensure the brand’s vision is executed through the education program
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, creative, and product development to establish the education strategy
• Establish education content, material, protocols, and tools to ensure effective and consistent brand building
• Bachelor's degree; Cosmetology/Massage Therapist license a plus
• 7+ years’ beauty industry experience
• Experience with premium brands in the professional spa industry
• Track record of successful education impact, leadership, and team building
• Team management experience