Our client is a popular home furnishings brand revolutionizing the industry with trendsetting styles. With their modern, cool, and fashion-forward designs, you can effortlessly decorate your home in style every day.
As the Email Designer/Coder, you will be responsible for designing, organizing and coordinating email assets and graphics to meet brand creative standards and deadlines.
Job Responsibilities Include:
Oversee creative designs for website
Work directly with Creative Director to introduce new and innovative email designs and features.
Manage email design and creative deliverables to schedule, including internal milestones as well as freelance and vendor milestones.
Develop and evolve process as business and creative needs change.
Performance manage Senior Designers, delivering continual coaching and feedback.
Develop and coach Junior Designers and temps.
Represent ideas and process at partner meetings.
Oversee integration of creative with partner teams.
Continually drive and evolve brand standards for the design of the website.
Develop strategies for new mobile and website functionality, efficiency and programs, and actively contribute to planning conversations and decisions about functionality, new programs and design.
Job Qualifications Include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual, Web or Graphic Design
- 3-5 years of email design experience, preferably in retail brands
- demonstrated record of bringing new ideas to fruition
- extremely proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- the ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, completing tasks
- outstanding communication skills
- meticulous attention to detail and work well within tight deadlines
- knowledge of HTML for email and email design practices
- familiar with current online advertising practices and functionality
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
- Clear knowledge of Dreamweaver
- HTML, CSS and coding