San Bruno, CA
Our client is an iconic E-Commerce retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
Email Developer Overview:
As the Email Developer, you will support email and push notification programs. This position plays an essential part in the CRM Team by providing the technical execution necessary to operate marketing channels responsible for driving traffic and revenue to eCommerce and in-store business.
Email Developer Responsibilities:
- Manage production of multiple email campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC).
- Campaign coding using HTML/CSS/Ampscript
- A/B or multivariate tests and campaign versioning
- Dynamic and/or personalized module insertions
- Email QA for content and rendering across email clients and mobile devices
- Set up email creative for internal team QA and approval
- Schedule deployment and complete post-deployment checks
- Manage campaign set up to deployment for Push notification leveraging Airship and SFMC
- Develop new data-driven campaigns, and personalization initiatives leveraging SFMC
- Pull and help define complex segments queries via SQL
- Partner and collaborate with other members of the production/operations team to ensure knowledge sharing and process efficiencies
Email Developer Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud in support of an email marketing program (particularly Email Studio and Automation Studio; Journey Builder a plus)
- 2+ years of experience with responsive HTML email development
- 2+ years experience building and/or maintaining mobile-friendly web pages
- Proficient at reading and writing SQL queries (SQL Server 2016 equivalent environment)
- Basic editing of marketing creative materials using Adobe Photoshop