Email/ HTML5 Developer
Our client, a busy ad agency on the West Side, is looking for an HTML5 Email Developer with experience using Salesforce/ ExactTarget.
Look for someone with experience in creating dynamic and responsive content within multiple ESPs, particularly Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget). They need someone to bring strong attention to detail, technical leadership, and a passion for cutting-edge knowledge and industry best practices.
You will be instrumental in building the email marketing program from a technical standpoint and growing it into a best-in-class experience.
• Code and consult on best practices for emails in a variety of ESPs that work seamlessly and are compliant across multiple operating systems, devices and email clients, with an emphasis on mobile
• Perform quality checks on finished product, ensuring that it is free of issues and matches the requirements
• Code dynamic personalized emails that appear different depending on the receiving email account
• Gather and prepare assets from Photoshop or other digital mediums for email and website content
• Create, test, deploy and maintain email campaigns and programs in email service provider
• Work in conjunction with stakeholders—marketing, creative, IT and project managers—to ensure program requirements are met
• Assist in improving development processes across digital experiences
• Code dynamic emails (XML and XSLT) that are both marketing and transactional
• QA of emails across multiple clients and devices
• Expert knowledge of HTML and CSS for email
• Understanding of data structures, and how to pull data dynamically into code
• Expert knowledge of responsive email development principles
• Experience implementing and best practices
• Firm understanding of the quality assurance processes
• Experience with Photoshop and other graphics optimization software
• Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget)
• Experience building email campaigns in an enterprise level solution
• Experience using Oracle products (Responsys) a big plus
• Ability to work on a project deadline basis
• Ability to work independently and manage a project from end to end
• Ability to organize data for clear presentation; have an ability to work with layout design and changes
• Strong attention to details
• Ability to be a team player and contribute to the larger team in a positive way
• Solid communication skills and ability to collaborate with teams across many departments
Send your resume today!