Email Marketing Associate
Our client is a well-known fashion and lifestyle brand offering the latest accessories and apparel must-haves. Their on-trend, high-end, and curated selection features top brands and emerging designers to suit every individual and every style.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing and executing email marketing campaigns. You would also be responsible for working with various teams to implement, deploy, and track campaign performance.
• Create campaign components, such as distribution databases, data segmentation rules, campaign documents, forms, and reports
• Manage HTML documents and email databases; develop campaigns using built-in features of the messaging application; launch live email campaigns
• Produce and analyze performance data, develop reports, and ensure distribution to necessary team leads in specified timeframes
• Maintain email calendars with accurate dates and email content, including scheduling data transfers, creative hand offs, and quality control planning
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and provide innovative recommendations to drive business across digital messaging channels
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-2+ years’ email or digital marketing experience
• Strong understanding of email marketing channel and email marketing best practices, including design, deliverability, and CAN-SPAM