Email Marketing Coordinator
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing and executing email marketing campaigns. You would also be responsible for working with various teams to implement, deploy, and track campaign performance.
• Create campaign components, such as distribution databases, data segmentation rules, campaign documents, forms, and reports
• Manage HTML documents and email databases; develop campaigns using built-in features of the messaging application; launch live email campaigns
• Produce and analyze performance data, develop reports, and ensure distribution to necessary team leads in specified timeframes
• Maintain email calendars with accurate dates and email content, including scheduling data transfers, creative hand offs, and quality control planning
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and provide innovative recommendations to drive business across digital messaging channels
• 2-3 years’ HTML experience
• 1-2 years’ email marketing experience
• Strong proven email marketing skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite