Email Marketing Coordinator
Our client is an iconic beauty company creating the latest skin care and makeup must-haves. Their groundbreaking, high-quality, and on-trend approach inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for coordinating email creative and production across various categories within the brand. You would also be responsible for creating and executing customer-centric emails and generating performance reports.
• Manage all aspects of promotional email marketing activities, including concept development, planning, set-up, testing, and deployment
• Direct QA to ensure seamless email deployment and user experience and ensure content accuracy and deliverables achieved on-time
• Oversee the email calendar and category priorities for promotional and triggered campaigns and develop, test, and execute email personalization
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Copywriters, Graphic Designers, Brand Managers, internal digital team, and external agencies
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-3 years’ email development and project management experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google Sheets, Docs, and Slides
• Experience with Google Analytics or other website metrics tool preferred
• Beauty, luxury consumer goods, or consumer background preferred