Email Marketing/Editorial Specialist
Our client is an iconic entertainment company with significant global reach. Their collaborative, innovative, and imaginative approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing editorial marketing content, composing engaging copy, and tracking campaign performance.
- Create, manage and update editorial marketing content through a consumer-facing email channel across various network properties
- Maintain the editorial calendar for various email newsletters and implement strategies to keep content fresh and compelling to various consumer audiences
- Compose engaging copy aligned with the brand’s guidelines and utilize digital graphics to accompany campaigns
- Track campaign performance using email and web analytic tools and test subject lines and engagement results to optimize future editorial decisions
- Collaborate with the marketing team and external vendors to update changes and maintain program
- Email marketing and management experience
- Relevant web or content management experience
- Strong project management, communication, and organizational skills
- Experience analyzing email reports and KPIs
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop