Email Marketing Manager
Our client, a big name in the furniture industry, is looking to hire an Email Marketing Manager to join their team!
As the Email Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day execution, management, reporting and optimization of email marketing campaigns for new customer acquisition and retention.
You will have email KPI ownership and will be a key member of the marketing team.
- Developing and executing email campaigns that drive revenue growth across our brands through retention, cross-sell and up-sell
- Driving email list growth strategies and execution across multiple channels, serving as email acquisition authority across the organization
- Prioritizing emails based on revenue potential and overall corporate strategy, as well as resource allocation
- Designing and executing tests that support key hypotheses and deliver actionable learning's that contribute to business growth
- Overseeing effective customer segmentation and highly persuasive creative's/offers driven by customer insight and email best practices
- Managing the creation, scheduling and deployment of all email campaigns
- Manage data hygiene for consumer database
- Partnering effectively with cross-functional teams to drive successful campaign execution—including reporting/analysis, brand/business leaders, web development, etc.
- Analyzing the data from email marketing programs to develop internal best practices
- Strong focus on user experience and customer purchase flows
- 3+ years of Email Marketing experience
- Expert knowledge of email best practices including targeted lists, subject lines, messaging and deliverability
- Experience building business requirements for list segmentation, work flows and triggered events within an ESP, such as Bronto
- Understanding of A/B and multivariate testing methodologies – especially in an ecommerce environment
- Strong analytic skills, including experience with quantitative test design, customer segmentation, tracking results and interpreting key learnings
- Strong quantitative skills and desire to make data-driven decisions; Experience with web analytics (Google Analytics, Omniture or similar).
- Appreciation for effective user experience strategies Excellent problem-solving skills; self-starter Excellent teamwork and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Work well in fast paced, team-oriented environment
Send your resume today!