Email Marketing Manager
Our client, a fashion company in East LA is looking for an Email Marketing Manager to join their team.
Direct hire, full-time position
Starts in a couple weeks
The Email Marketing Manager will be responsible for overseeing all elements of email campaign development to include program design, build, pre-deployment testing/QA and deployment of dynamic triggered (automated programs) and batch emails.
• Manage email project workflow: develop schedules; work with cross-functional partners to gather inputs; coordinate production and execution.
• Develop email marketing strategies to support key business priorities including new product launches, seasonal marketing campaigns, and CRM goals such as customer acquisition and retention.
• Partner with creative team to develop high-performing, brand-enhancing email campaigns: write creative briefs; provide creative feedback.
• Analyze email performance, including engagement and sales metrics, and leverage learnings to inform campaign planning and optimization.
• Strategize and deploy triggered campaigns, dynamic product messaging, and email journeys.
• Develop e-mail acquisition strategies and monitor customer engagement, retention and profitability.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience required
• Hands-on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target) required
• Strong knowledge of email marketing trends and best practices
• Working knowledge of email content using HTML, CSS and SQL queries
• Familiarity with automation systems, CRM systems, and web analytics (Google Analytics) is preferred
• Knowledge of A/B test strategies, multivariate test strategies, and test planning.
Submit resume for immediate consideration.