Email Marketing Manager
Our client is a top luxury beauty brand creating the finest skin care must-haves. Their innovative, natural, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most beautiful and healthy every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing email marketing campaigns and forecasting email revenue and traffic.
• Direct email marketing campaigns, including new product launches, 360 campaigns, and promotional activity in partnership with brand marketing and creative teams
• Forecast email revenue and traffic, evaluate email campaign performance across KPIs, and execute an email testing roadmap to optimize performance across desktop and mobile
• Manage triggered lifecycle campaigns to increase repeat purchase and lifetime value and evaluate optimal customer segmentation and audience strategy
• Maintain email calendars with accurate dates and email content, including scheduling data transfers, creative hand offs, and quality control planning
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and provide innovative recommendations to drive business across digital messaging channels
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4+ years’ email marketing experience in a retail e-commerce environment
• Experience with Google Analytics and Demandware a plus