Email Marketing Manager
Our client is a renowned technology company creating cutting-edge solutions across the globe. Their modern, integrated, and dynamic approach is revolutionizing the industry every day.
As the Email Marketing Manager, you would be responsible for directing the overall email strategy and schedule. You would also be responsible for overseeing the timeline and development of content and creative.
• Manage transactional emails and life-cycle and product marketing campaigns and develop targeted email campaigns using best practices in customer segmentation and clustering
• Implement the process for pre-launch testing framework, A/B testing, and communicating with stakeholders about email plans and performance
• Direct the creative development and execution of new campaigns, including project kickoffs and coordination with design, product, data, and customer care teams
• Evaluate key email metrics, including deliverability, open rates, click-through rates, and product engagement
• Assist with the development of SMS and push notification work to complement email contact strategies
• Ensure utilization of best practices and compliance for permission-based marketing, privacy, spam regulation, and deliverability
• Bachelor's degree
• 3-5+ years’ experience strategizing and executing email campaigns
• Background developing transactional, lifecycle, and marketing email campaigns
• Understanding of how to optimize for devices and screen sizes
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Email your resume today!