Email Marketing Manager - temp to hire
Our client is a popular beauty and lifestyle brand presenting the latest must-have skin care, makeup, and body care. With their innovative, on-trend, and luxurious approach, it’s never been easier to enjoy a beautiful and healthy lifestyle.
In this role, you would be responsible for executing and monitoring email marketing campaigns.
• Create campaign components, such as distribution databases, data segmentation rules, campaign documents, forms, and reports
• Manage HTML documents and email databases; develop campaigns using built-in features of the messaging application; launch live email campaigns
• Produce and analyze performance data, develop reports, and ensure distribution to necessary team leads in specified timeframes
• Maintain email calendars with accurate dates and email content, including scheduling data transfers, creative hand offs, and quality control planning
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and provide innovative recommendations to drive business across digital messaging channels
• 3-5 years’ experience, preferably working with an eCommerce or consumer goods company
• Hands-on experience with HTML for coding
• Sailthru experience a plus