Email Marketing Specialist
Our client, a jewelry company in Azusa is looking for a Full Time Email Marketing Specialist to join their team!
Are you an amazing email marketer? Do you have a knack for getting the right emails into the right inboxes at the right times? Do you live to see those open and click-through rates climb higher and higher? If you are creative, innovative, a team player and have a track record for increasing sales and leads through email marketing we would love to meet with you.
- Help create, send and manage email marketing campaigns to promote our products and services, including template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Work with creative to ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly.
- Create and test templates and subject lines.
- Scheduling of all email sends.
- Track and analyze direct and interactive marketing campaigns as well as develop A/B testing strategies to maximize returns.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Coordinate and monitor the maintenance, integrity, and security of several databases.
- Grow email database through earned media strategies.
- Work with creative to ensure art is sufficient and delivered on time.
- Leverage marketing automation tools to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that maximize customer retention and acquisition.
- Be familiar with Pardot marketing cloud to implement a drip campaign system that will maximize lifetime value through timely messages at key touch points.
- Drive and optimize traffic and revenue metrics (online and brick and mortar) including CTR, Open Rates incremental revenue lift engagement and retention.
- Work with IT to integrate CRM data into sends and build nurturing campaigns
- Create and manage newsletter email schedules monthly.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Ensure messages are sent in proper form.
- Include specific graphics, incentives, and detailed descriptions.
- Explore SMS technologies and suggest solutions.
- Ability to report on analytics of the site.
- Work with paid media channels to optimize conversion and acquisition when needed.
Qualifications & Technical Skills
- Data-driven decision mentality through strong analytical thinking.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics.
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as Sender Score, deliverability, and sender reputation.
- Results driven with exceptional detail and knowledge around metrics, A/B Testing / KPI’s and ROI analysis.
- Experience with at least one email services provider platform Pardot preferred.
- Strategic CRM focus on Salesforce and can suggest creative solutions in-line with business objectives.
- Self-starter with ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge.
- Expert on email best practices, technologies, trends and CAN-SPAM laws.
- Experience using Excel.
- Competency in Adobe Creative suite.
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal form).
- B2C experience with a retail brand.
Some Familiarity Highly Desirable
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through content and social channels—in addition to email.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- SEO / SEM.
- Paid digital media.