Email Marketing Specialist
Our client is an award-winning company presenting groundbreaking digital applications and services across the globe. With their cutting-edge, integrated, and revolutionary approach, businesses can seamlessly achieve their goals every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing and executing email marketing campaigns. You would also be responsible for working with various teams to implement, deploy, and track campaign performance.
• Create content, such as eBooks, whitepapers, reports, webinars, videos, infographics, and blogs to drive awareness and demand
• Manage HTML documents and email databases; develop campaigns using built-in features of the messaging application; launch live email campaigns
• Produce and analyze performance data, develop reports, and ensure distribution to necessary team leads in specified timeframes
• Maintain email calendars with accurate dates and email content, including scheduling data transfers, creative hand offs, and quality control planning
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and provide innovative recommendations to drive business across digital messaging channels
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5-8 years’ experience
• Understanding of SEO, social, and digital marketing tactics