Email Marketing Specialist
Our client is a renowned company presenting unparalleled solutions to drive businesses’ success. Their cutting-edge, integrated, and groundbreaking approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
As the Email Marketing Specialist, you would be responsible for leading setting up, testing and executing ad-hoc and life-cycle marketing campaigns.
• Lead setting up, testing and executing ad-hoc and life-cycle marketing campaigns and manage and execute multiple projects on time while owning quality assurance of all email deliverables
• Build email templates and landing pages using content modules in a drag and drop interface of Hubspot
• Run queries or upload lists in SalesForce, produce and analyze performance data, develop reports, and ensure distribution to necessary team leads in specified timeframes
• Maintain email calendars with accurate dates and email content, including scheduling data transfers, creative hand offs, and quality control planning
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and provide innovative recommendations to drive business across digital messaging channels
• 2-5 years of experience using marketing automation tools to execute email campaigns
• Detailed-oriented to review and test every aspect of email before sending out
• Understand the role of email in the overall user experience while meeting business goals
• Able to multi-task and juggle priorities in a fast-paced environment