Email Marketing Specialist
Our client is a renowned company creating premier consumer goods. Their groundbreaking, high-quality, and dynamic approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing the email program execution and email communications calendar. You would also be responsible for working with cross-functional teams and overseeing subscriber lists.
• Lead email program execution across the company and manage the email communications calendar and online ticketing system for new email requests
• Ensure the company’s email processes are followed by internal stakeholders; oversee external resource dedicated to HTML coding
• Evaluate and modify email communications to ensure the tone is aligned with the brand’s voice; review content for grammar, spelling, and Associated Press style
• Partner with cross-functional teams to confirm email approvals before message release and work with the email agency for all scoped projects
• Code (HTML) time-sensitive emails in the company’s email service provider and conduct A/B testing to improve email performance for subject lines, email copy, and CTAs
• Oversee subscriber lists, manage deployment automated, multi-touch, B2B programs for existing customers, and enforce anti-spam law requirements
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5+ years’ email marketing and project management experience
• Agency experience preferred
• Fluency in HTML to code and debug outbound emails