Digital Marketing Jobs
Email Marketing Specialist
Ourclient is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of productsspanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-qualityproducts, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never beeneasier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
In this role,you would be responsible for developing and executing email marketing campaigns. You would also beresponsible for working with various teams to implement, deploy, and trackcampaign performance.
• Createcampaign components, such as distribution databases, data segmentation rules,campaign documents, forms, and reports
• ManageHTML documents and email databases; developcampaigns using built-in features of themessaging application; launch live emailcampaigns
• Produce andanalyze performance data, develop reports, and ensure distribution to necessaryteam leads in specified timeframes
• Maintainemail calendars with accurate dates and email content, including schedulingdata transfers, creative hand offs, and quality control planning
• Remain current of emerging industrytrends and provide innovative recommendations todrive business across digital messaging channels
• Strong emailmarketing experience
• Proficientwith Microsoft Office suite