Digital Marketing Jobs
Email Marketing Specialist
Our client is a premier communications agency presenting unparalleled strategic solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their innovative, on-trend, and modern approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
Email Marketing Specialist Overview:
As the Email Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and executing email marketing campaigns. You will also be responsible for working with various teams to implement, deploy, and track campaign performance.
Email Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
• Create campaign components, such as distribution databases, data segmentation rules, campaign documents, forms, and reports
• Manage HTML documents and email databases, develop campaigns using built-in features of the messaging application, and launch live email campaigns
• Produce and analyze performance data, develop reports, and ensure distribution to necessary team leads in specified timeframes
• Maintain email calendars with accurate dates and email content, including scheduling data transfers, creative hand offs, and quality control planning
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and provide innovative recommendations to drive business across digital messaging channels
Email Marketing Specialist Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven email marketing experience
• Excellent project management and organizational skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite?