Email Marketing Specialist
Our client is a renowned company presenting cutting-edge digital solutions like no other. With their groundbreaking, integrated, and modern approach, you have everything you need in one convenient platform.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading Marketing Automation programs to onboard, nurture, convert, and develop loyalty and advocacy. You would also be responsible for developing engaging customer journeys and managing audience segmentation strategies.
• Manage and implement Marketing Automation programs to onboard, nurture, convert, and develop loyalty and advocacy
• Create engaging customer journeys with personalized, targeted, and relevant content and
recommendations across email, SMS, on-site messaging, and push notifications
• Lead email and push campaigns creative messaging strategy, develop opt in growth strategies across multiple channels, and serve as the key contact across the organization
• Oversee audience segmentation strategies, including lifecycle, behavioral, and geographic based
on insights across all channels
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales and product to develop and execute scalable personalized campaigns integrated with the product experiences
• 5+ years’ CRM, Marketing Automation, or Lifecycle Marketing experience at a B2C
• Proficient with A/B and multivariate testing and analytics tools
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills