Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating comfortable and beautiful apparel and accessories. Their classic, effortless, and contemporary designs are a staple in every wardrobe and loved by the most stylish individuals across the globe.
As the Email Producer, you would be responsible for scheduling and managing email marketing and content.
• Understand business goals and requirements for all email projects and create detailed implementation schedules for each project and communicate with needed project resources
• Coordinate project activities from various business partners including Merchandising, Marketing, Creative, Web Development, QA, and 3rd party email vendors
• Ensure project is launched on-time and meets initial project requirements and keep management notified of progress
• Drive the review and final sign-off of email content, document feedback and manage any required changes
• Assist with leading key meetings owned by Digital Operations and record action items and communicate out to owners for follow-up and completion
• Support business partners to manage production of product content, including copy, images, and outfits
• Leverages site product, content, and category management tools to update and push content to web site
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3 years’ detailed task planning and execution experience
• 2-3 years’ related online experience
• Management experience