Email Project Manager
Our client is a well-known company connecting employers and employees in one revolutionary digital platform. Their innovative, easy-to-use, and collaborative approach enriches employee health and wellness every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for providing support for all aspects of email, focused on technical BoB sends and R&Rs. You would also be responsible for serving as the email scrum master and communicating deliverable status to necessary stakeholders.
• Support overall program management for all aspects of email, focused on technical BoB sends and R&Rs
• Serve as the email scrum master and work with cross-functional partners to size and prioritize the backlog for each PI
• Communicate deliverable status, blockers, and risks to all necessary stakeholders and keep the team informed
• Manage and mitigate risks as possible by setting up meetings and discussions to drive solutions; monitor processes for email development and QA, including setting deadlines for content
• Technical experience, ideally engineering background
• Scrum/Agile experience, preferably with certification
• Strong communication and organizational skills