Development Tech Jobs
EMEA Field Marketing Leader
About the Role
The Field Marketing Leader in the EMEA region works closely with regional Sales to design and implement effective activities that support Sales needs, drive greater awareness of the client in EMEA, and educate influencers and regional analysts about the value of the data warehousing company.
The Field Marketing Leader will design a program that helps identify prospective customers in the EMEA region, educates them on core value propositions and engages them in effective Marketing and Sales activities.
This role works closely with other roles, including the Demand Generation Leader, the Digital Marketing Manager, North America Events Marketing, and the communications team to guide the adaptatipon of demand generation programs, digital marketing, communications programs, and influencer marketing to the needs of the EMEA region.
This person will be responsible for planning and executing local events that support Sales needs and drive greater awareness of client. The Field Marketing Leader takes full responsibility for these programs and their execution.
• Build a field-marketing strategy in the EMEA region that focuses on building awareness and supporting local Sales needs
• With Sales, set demand-generation targets for EMEA and work cross-functionally to build programs that support demand-generation needs
• Design a region-specific plan for local events that feature client advocates and deliver engaging, relevant content to attendees
• Build a presence at existing regional events in the data and analytics space
• Create a roster of local influencers and educate and engage influencers, helping them understand the value of the client and advocating on our behalf
• Work closely with our demand-generation team to adapt digital marketing to the needs of the EMEA region, serving as a local resource for email, display, and other digital needs
• Plan and manage all content localization and translation needs
• Build an EMEA-specific social media strategy
• Analyze the performance of all demand-generation and awareness-building activities in the EMEA region
• 15 years of experience in field marketing in the EMEA region or at a county level
• Demonstrable experience in designing effective events strategy
• Experience supporting regional sales teams
• Deep knowledge of cross channel demand generation
• Experience in launching products and/or campaigns
• Strong understanding of marketing metrics and how to measure successful marketing activities
• Knowledge and experience with social media campaigns and social selling
• Demonstrated experience in supporting field sales teams
• Ability to perform in dynamic environment, build a new program, and work independently
• Proficient in Salesforce, Marketo, and standard digital-marketing tools
• Proficient in English and (optionally) multiple EMEA languages