Employee Branding Manager
Our client is a leading company of branded fashion accessories, footwear, and apparel brands. They offer a wide array of fashion forward, well known, and modern brands and present an inviting company culture.
In this highly visible position, you would develop and implement corporate brand campaigns. You would also be essential in collaborating with cross-functional teams and maintaining the brand image via various platforms, including social media.
• Develop comprehensive marketing campaigns to promote the company’s mission and build the brand’s visibility
• Support the creative team by leading concept development and execution for communication plans
• Promote the company on digital and social media platforms; answer questions and comments on social media efficiently and effectively
• Serve as the main contact for driving the corporate brand message and for cross-functional branding projects
• Oversee deliverables and timelines are achieved; ensure efficient flow of information and communication within the team
• Brand marketing and digital strategy experience
•Experience with LinkedIn and Glassdoor platforms
• Strong communications skills, both verbal and written