Our client is an innovative and well-known internet-basedretailer that houses a wide range of products from books and electronics toclothing and accessories. Thisone-stop-shop allows you to shop till you drop from the comfort of your ownhome. With a fun and exciting companyculture, they are always welcoming new and creative ideas.
In this role you will serve as a project manager and/or team member of consulting engagements.
- Effectively manage consulting engagements
- Build working relationships across the company in order to enhance consulting opportunities for new and existing clients
- Provide clean and focused intellectual input to the development of both proposals and project deliverables
- Develop and maintain relationships with decision makers in asset management related to industries
- Thought leadership in working with internal teams regarding new and innovative ways to enhance services
- Minimum 10 years experience in asset management distribution or product strategy
- Minimum of 5 years experience with management consulting firm some equivalent strategic consulting experience
- Experience with data/analytics a plus
- High-level communication and presentation skills; high energy and creativity
- Ability to develop and articulate long-term and strategic vision