Our client is an iconic fashion retailer and a leading destination for apparel, accessories, shoes, and home. Their extensive selection, fashion-forward brands, and fun approach distinguish themselves as an internationally acclaimed destination for every stylish trendsetter.
In this role, you would be responsible for implementing tools to assist the customer and further the company’s omnichannel objectives. You would also be responsible for supporting creative direction for design, customer experience, site usability, architecture, and functionality.
• Support the Agile Development Teams with eCommerce enhancements, including interactive website experiences for desktop, tablet, and mobile design
• Oversee page template creation, account, bag, and checkout overhaul, navigation redesign, customer service interface design, and social integration
• Participate in product conceptualization sessions; create, deliver, and execute design layouts & mark-ups for each website enhancement; Generate specs when required for interactive website templates
• Partner with cross-functional teams to support creative direction for design, customer experience, site usability, architecture, and functionality
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and technologies and provide recommendations to drive traffic
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years’ web design experience