Healthcare client in need of an organized and experienced Enterprise Analyst to join their dynamic team.
The Enterprise Analyst primarily participates in the project-driven activities to capture business needs, processes, requirements, use cases, project plans, and related documentation and specifications. The Enterprise Analyst works effectively with business and technical analysts, bringing an enterprise, cross-functional perspective to the project team(s), resulting in unified business requirements and streamlined processes that increasingly meet Company goals and initiatives. Additionally, the Enterprise Analyst consistently and appropriately uses Business Analysis and Business Process Engineering (BPE) methods and tools and helps others both inside and outside of EPMO with these. The Enterprise Analyst may lead cross-functional teams, and/or makes significant contributions to team effectiveness in improving the methodology, tools, and/or internal processes.
Minimum Job Qualifications and Technical Competencies
Proven success with analysis of large scale systems integration efforts including complex business modeling including
• The ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, align them with alternative technical and business approaches, and work with business and technical teams to develop solutions that meet goals and requirements
• Strong analytical, written, listening and oral communications skills
• Experience with structured analysis and design methodologies, practices and processes
A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or equivalent experience plus at least 5 years of progressively responsible related industry experience is required. Experience must be in a business area and involve working with business requirements, requirements documentation, or business modeling plus some familiarity with systems analysis.
Experience leading others including effective planning, prioritizing, work definition, delegation, and monitoring of others’ deliverables quality
• Ability to facilitate requirements definition activities within small to medium sized groups
Developing professional in the mastery of project management activities & project planning & reporting
Previous experience in a professional services environment is strongly desired.
Strong analytical, written, listening, and oral communication skills; experience with structured analysis and design methodologies and processes.
Ability to contribute to methodology continuous improvement efforts and to identify and implement best practices associated with requirements gathering/definition activities consistent with Regence established practices/procedures
General knowledge of healthcare business processes and systems is preferred with
• General understanding of one or more component areas within the specified CBM business process domain area
• General understanding of high-level application and business architecture within specified domain/component area(s)
• General understanding of testing activity best practices
Demonstrable experience with one or more of the following:
• Business Analysis processes including: requirements gathering, documentation and client relationship development
• Enterprise Business Models, especially insurance, health care, and financial services
• Iterative Solutions Development Life Cycle
• Data Management techniques, tools, and solutions
• Testing techniques, tools and solutions
• Business Process Engineering methods and tools
Performs the following in support of a large, complex program, or project:
Business Analysis and Business Process Engineering (BPE) – Understand and
consistently use Business Analysis and BPE methods, templates, and related tools to produce timely, high-quality deliverables for projects. All deliverables will conform to defined standards, contribute to the project’s success, and are effectively used by others in the organization. This includes deliverables such as Context Diagrams, Current- and Future-State Process Models, Key Performance Indicators, Requirements, and Gap Analyses. (30%)
Communication – Capture Meeting Summaries, update Issues / Risks / Decisions lists, and provide project managers with requested information in a timely manner. Provide status updates to management upon request. Stay closely connected with project team members in EPMO, RITS, and business to ensure alignment with expectations and goals. Stay closely linked with Delivery Manager regarding all projects, teams, and expectations. Publish deliverables to defined public locations (e.g., document management environments). (15%)
Leadership – Provides valuable insights and instruction to both internal and external team members regarding BPE methods, tools, deliverables content, and related documents and plans. (10%)
Planning – Prioritize work across multiple concurrent projects to ensure timely delivery of work products. Provide well thought-out estimates with related assumptions to management upon request and when revised estimates impact project metrics. Manage time effectively to meet plan (10%)
Change Management – Consider the cross-functional (i.e., enterprise-wide) impacts of change while creating all deliverables and related decisions. Smoothly manage boundaries and hand-offs with business and technical staff as deliverables evolve. Follow established change control procedures including appropriate approvals of deliverables by management. (10%)
Process Excellence --- Improve personal and team work approaches as a continual process improvement focus in line with management’s stated priorities. Document internal processes as needed to ensure understanding by others, leading to improved repeatability and exception handling. (10%)
Auditability – Ensure deliverables comply with audit and traceability expectations and standards. (5%)
Project Related Activities – Execute small projects related to job or departmental function and/or sub-projects for EPMO Project Managers (10%)
No unusual working conditions.
Work is primarily performed in an office environment.
May requires travel to client’s locations.
Expectations of All Contingent Workforce:
* Conducts business with high regard for client’s corporate values and in compliance with its Code of Business Conduct.
* Maintains high regard for member and Medicare beneficiary privacy and complies with client’s Corporate Privacy and information security policies.
* Contributes to the achievement of our Corporate Affirmative Action goals and objectives.
* Responsible for quality and continuous improvement within the job scope. Contributes to and supports the company's quality initiatives