Enterprise-Level Paid Search Marketing Manager
Our client is an iconic entertainment company with significant global reach. Their collaborative, innovative, and imaginative approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing all paid search for enterprise-level stores and managing the budget, forecasting, and campaign efficiency.
- Manage and execute all paid search for enterprise-level stores, including Google Ads, Bing Ads, and PLAs
- Work hands-on with paid search management platforms, including Adobe Media Optimizer, Google/DoubleClick, Kenshoo, and Marin
- Oversee the budget, forecasting, and campaign efficiency as measured through ROAS and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Coordinate the development and delivery of required assets for copy and creative between internal and external creative teams and paid search partners
- Evaluate campaign performance using internal and external reporting and analytics tools
and provide actionable insights
- Partner with product and engineering teams to enhance the site performance, such as data feeds, tracking pixels, and tagging
- Enterprise e-commerce experience at a national retailer or equivalent
- Adobe Analytics (Adobe Media Optimizer) experience
- Proficient with Bing Ads, Excel, Google Analytics/AdWords, Google/DoubleClick, Google Sheets, Kenshoo, Marin, and Search Ads 360