Entertainment Account Manager - temp to hire
Our client, a creative agency has an immediate need for an Account/Project Manager with entertainment experience. This is a freelance opportunity that has potential to go fulltime for the right person.
Ideally you will have at least 5 years of experience at an agency that handles entertainment accounts or worked on the client side in entertainment. You will be managing high volume campaigns covering print and digital, with hundreds of deliverables in a fast paced environment.
• Own client communication and manage client expectations on campaign level.
• Manage internal development of creative through digital or manufacture production, collaborating with creative team, obtaining internal approvals.
• Develop estimates and proposals, based on account pricing strategies determined by account services, and manage budgets throughout the duration of the campaign through final billing. Responsible for managing budgets for maximum profitability.
• Plan and manage creative campaign schedules in collaboration with Account Directors, and Digital Producers, while driving and overseeing project milestones.
• Set expectations and provide creative intent to assigned Creative Directors or clear direction to the execution teams.
• Prepare agendas, organize and conduct kick off and ongoing status meetings.
• Oversee project resources allocation with Creative Director and Creative Resource Manager, including coordination with freelancer and in-house resources.
• Coordinate with Digital Producers and Color Leads to ensure work is meeting the overall creative intent and client expectations.
• Coordinate with Project Managers to ensure file delivery hand-off is complete for Product Teams.
• Provide ongoing progress updates to all other stakeholders.
• Ownership of quality assurance from start to finish for creative through file deliverables, including comps and proofs.
You're prepared to win in this role if you possess…
• Ultimate client satisfaction mentality and approach
• Proactive approach to identify and solve problems before they arise
• Well versed in creative through Premedia process for home entertainment, theatrical, retail and gaming.
• Exceptional coordination and multi-tasking skills
• Attention to detail with outstanding analytic skills
• Ability to work in a collaborative and team environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe Creative Cloud and job tracking systems
• Commitment to continued learning
• Minimum 4 years professional experience in a project management discipline
• Agency and/or Entertainment industry experience a plus
• Experience with 360 Campaigns including creation of Key art, Social Media and Digital and FYC, etc.
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."