Entertainment Graphic Designer - Freelance
Our client, a creative agency in the valley has an immediate need for a Graphic Designer with experience working on theatrical entertainment campaigns. This is a freelance position onsite for four months with potential to extend.
You will be responsible for working on both print and digital assets for upcoming awards season. Responsibilities include creating static digital banners and other web-oriented pieces pertaining to these titles.
• Entertainment experience (theatrical or TV) required. This person should also have experience working with type-and quote-heavy digital ads.
• Solid understanding of static/simple animated banners
• Good eye for design; able to adapt established key art to various digital banner sizes while maintaining a clean, consistent look
• Extremely detail-oriented
• Able to manage and track all assets/deliverables
• Able to keep track of constant changes to make sure info is consistent when needed; yet adaptable enough to roll with any changes as campaigns evolve.
• Can execute quickly and under pressure to meet super tight deadlines. Must have a thick skin and maintain a positive, can-do attitude
• Need someone who can take initiative and work independently without “hand-holding” by other team members
• Superlative Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator skills.
• There will be overtime with this position
Send your resume and portfolio today!