Entertainment Graphic Designer - start next week
Our client, a creative agency focused on entertainment marketing has an immediate need for a Graphic Designer. This is an ongoing freelance role that starts as soon as next week for the right person.
• Create graphic design layouts for marketing needs as directed by Marketing Manager.
• Ability to translate marketing concepts into creative strategies and support the marketing team for social posts, print ads, posters, client and internal Keynote and PPT presentations from concept to completion as directed by Creative Account Manager or Creative Director
• Create and manage all capabilities marketing presentations in key note for business development
• Ensure brand is used in appropriately in all marketing executions based on style guide and brand bible
• Collaborate and work closely with Director - Creative Services, Creative Directors, Art Directors, and Creative Account Managers to ensure consistent branding and client objectives
• Manage and organize client campaign marketing assets including capturing new work and maintaining easy organization of historical work
• Asset and server management of all marketing campaigns
• Adheres to marketing budget and time constraints
• Develop designs that are on strategy and reflect company's personality
• Performs additional duties as assigned
Skills and Knowledge Required:
• Creative, passionate, flexible and a self-starter
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to take direction
• Technically strong understanding of design tools and techniques
• Broad knowledge of art and design fundamentals, including graphic design, typography, photography, illustration etc.
• Understanding of design needs through print production
• Ability to problem solve
• Ability to work on their own as well as part of a team
• Proficient in all necessary design applications includes Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Key Note, Microsoft PowerPoint, etc.
• Understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Excel & Word
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a four-year college or university required
• 2-5 years of work experience in the graphics design field required
Send your portfolio today!