Entry Level | Customer Experience Concierge | Handmade Fragrances | Williamsburg
Dynamic, mindful and growing fragrance company providing a customized, unique shopping experience. All ingredients are natural and of the highest quality, purchased in small batches. The company culture is fast-paced, collaborative, pet friendly and simply put - ORIGINAL!
You will be a part of the eComm team and report directly to the Digital Operations Manager. The HQ is located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
The Customer Experience Concierge will ensure client happiness with products and the overall shopping experience. The day-to-day responsibilities include: answering all e-mail and phone inquiries regarding online orders, in-store creations and lab boutiques. This role will also help coordinate online fulfillment processes and facilitate any special requests from clients. You will interface with cross-functional departments (i.e. product development, retail, accounting, etc.) to fully address customer inquires.
- Resolving product and service issues in an empathetic manner – i.e. clarify the details of the issue; liaise between customers and the internal eComm team; prepare special orders if necessary
- Responding to customer order and product inquiries via email or phone
- Assisting customers with order placement or account registration/troubleshoot
- Verifying order validity by screening for fraudulent activity
- Creating and maintaining a product and service feedback recap report
- Ownership of the customer service ticketing system
- A strong sense of empathy
- The desire to provide excellent customer service and create solutions (not problems)
- Expertise with Mac OS and quick learner with software programs
- You can work independently and maintain a positive disposition at all times
- Efficient multi-tasker; sense of urgency; can perform under pressure
- Lover of the oxford comma - this role requires customized email communication so we need someone who is an outstanding writer (i.e. no typos, proper grammar and superb vocabulary)
- Stellar people skills; patient; mature; high-level of aptitude; hungry for an opportunity
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Power Point, Word)
REQUIREMENTS (these are non-negotiable):
- Bachelor's Degree under your belt
- 1-2 years' office experience (internship experience counts)
- Mac proficient (this is NOT a PC company)