Environmental Designer/ Architect
Our client is a renowned full-service company presenting revolutionary design and installation solutions for top retailers across the nation. With their long-standing history, their groundbreaking, dynamic, and customized approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for designing 3D models of retail environments utilizing a diversity of materials and technical innovation. You would also be responsible for managing value engineering designs and models to help clients reduce cost without compromising design integrity.
• Design highly custom 3D models of retail environments utilizing a diversity of materials and technical innovation
• Oversee value engineering designs and models to help clients reduce cost without compromising design integrity
• Translate conceptual sketches and 2D drawings into 3D models; understand and incorporate spatial relations and design architectural elements
• Manage and mentor a team of 4-5 members, foster a collaborative environment, and provide guidance
• Ensure deliverables are achieve on-time, within budget, and achieve objectives; implement a strategic and cohesive vision to build a space
• Present concepts and innovative ideas to colleagues, partners, and clients and answer any questions professionally
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ retail design experience
• Proficient with Autodesk Inventor, Google Sketch-Up, CorelDraw, and Adobe Creative Suite