Our client is a premier marketing agency presenting cutting-edge creative solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their innovative, modern, and on-trend approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
As an Environmental Designer, you would be responsible for developing 2D and 3D assets to create tangible experiences.
• Lead design and creative development through inspiration boards, furniture and décor selections, 2D floorplans, and 3D renderings
• Direct brainstorming sessions and ideation and develop technical drawings to execute custom design elements, such as activations and staging
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, ensure designs are within budget, create graphics to integrate into the overarching event design
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree in industrial design, scenic design, architecture, interior design, industrial design, or related field
• 3+ years’ experience
• Background in experiential event design and brand experience
• Strong 2D/3D drafting, modeling, and rendering
• Proficient with CAD, Vectorworks, Cinema 4D, Rhino, Maya, and/or V-ray
• Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite