Environmental Graphic Designer
Our client is a sleek, glamorous men’s and women’s luxury fashion brand, recognized all over the world for their fashion innovation and incredible craftsmanship. Their signature styles are always on trend yet forever timeless and have both a chic and urban feel. Their designs are wardrobe staples for the hottest Hollywood celebrities, socialites and music artists alike.
In this role you will be working with the Global Visuals team and supporting the Studio Director in developing and creating new environments for retail stores, showrooms, window displays and exhibition spaces pertaining to the company’s image and product. You will create mechanicals for in-store graphics, including table wraps, façade wraps, floor (layout) graphics and bay (wall) graphics.
- Prepare sketches, perspective views, floor plans, storefront elevations, and support other materials (such as renderings) to produce design solutions as needed.
- Maintain consistently high visual standards throughout all environments by following the design guidelines and templates
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure the aesthetic matches the brand message
- Responsible for design and communication of visual merchandising and store concepts
- Produce technical drawings, renderings and models for internal and external usage.
3-5 years of experience working in store design for fashion retailers
Experience using Rhino and/or Keyshot for 3D rendering and modeling
B.S. in Industrial Design, Architecture, Interior Design or equivalent
Must be able to render and communicate ideas, flexibility of vision, responsiveness to creative input and great visual sensibilities
Ability to multi task in a fast paced working environment