Event Communication Marketing Specialist
Our client is a well-known company presenting a revolutionary and award-winning digital platform. Their forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach offers easy-to-use tools to build businesses like no other.
As the Event Communication Marketing Specialist, you would develop and implement event communication marketing campaign strategies to engage customers before, during, and after the company’s events.
• Develop and implement event communication marketing campaign strategies to engage customers before, during, and after the company’s events
• Execute campaigns to help every attendee maximize attending the event and enrich their overall experience
• Ensure there’s a comprehensive follow-up plan for each participant and communicate effectively with event attendees throughout the event lifecycle
• Confirm clients have all necessary information to prepare for an event and provide event follow-up with comprehensive thank you emails
• Optimize event communication campaigns, implement best engagement practices, and ensure internal customer-facing teams have necessary resources to facilitate timely follow-up
• 3+ years’ B2B marketing experience with email marketing and communications background
• Ability to work across highly matrixed team of stakeholders, including event, campaign, marketing operations, and sales teams
• Strong communication, project management, detail-oriented, and problem-solving skills
• Experience operating under tight deadlines